Personal Information Protection Policy h1>
We recognize the importance of personal information you provide from us, and we will handle your personal information appropriately.
1: Compliance with laws and regulations
When employees deal with personal information, we will comply with laws and guidelines related to personal information protection in order to ensure the proper protection of personal information.
2: Acquisition of personal information
The Company shall acquire personal information by reasonable and appropriate means within the scope necessary for business, and take great care to avoid unreasonably infringing the interests of the individual in obtaining it I will.
3: Purpose of using personal information
With regard to the handling of customer's personal information (address, name, e-mail address, purchase item etc) that we got from your order, inquiries, etc., please refer to the "Handling of personal information and purpose of use" below Please confirm.
We will use personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address for the following purposes.
(1) Notification of information concerning the operation of the Company and the stores operated by the Company, shipping products through mail order, sending of catalogs and DM · mail magazines, related after-sales service, new products / services, questionnaires.
(2) In order to make an estimate in the store operated by the Company and our company, mail order, and to verify the identity and confirm the shipping address when ordering.
(3) In order to confirm to the customer the inquiries concerning various products / service information provided by the Company, the store operated by the company, and mail order sales.
(4) In order to deliver the Company, the stores operated by the company, events, events and shops in mail order sales, gift items etc. We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following cases.
(1) In the case of entrusting personal information to a business consignment company that has concluded a confidentiality agreement on personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the use purpose clearly stated to the customer.
(2) In cases where it is necessary to entrust personal information in dealings with customers in shops operated by the Company and in mail order sales. (Example of entrusted object: transport company underwriting commodity delivery, card company wished to pay by credit card, company to undertake support consultation)
(3) When disclosure is required based on laws and regulations from judicial, administrative, or similar public institutions.
4: Proper management of personal information
We will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up to date within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
5: Obligation of person responsible for personal information management
The Company will establish a person in charge of personal information management and will strive to comply with the law concerning the protection of personal information and the ministerial ordinance and guidelines related to the protection of personal information.